Wednesday 18 January 2012

Cosplay costumes. :)

Heres a few pictures of the costumes I have done and wore at various conventions. 


 Myself dressed up as Sophie Aldreds character Ace from Doctor Who. Its  work in progress, still a few more patches and badges to get.
One of My fav costumes. Myself as the Master. (end of time) I love portraying him, he's one of the best characters ever and I admire his insanity. lol. He's not evil or mad, he's just misunderstood.

And last but by no means least here is myself dressed up as a UNIT soldier. It was my first cosplay and still one of my main ones. It took me time to acquire all the parts beret, patches, and gun. It;s a great costume to prance around in. :) and I get a lot of good feedback on it, which makes it all the more worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment